Case Study: Inventory Management And Supply Chain Management
Seller Meetup: Tips to prepare your inventory for Prime Day & avoid custom delays
Join us on 23 Mar, 3PM to learn important tips on how to prepare your inventory for Prime Day this year! Hear from Amazon Seller, Mike Michelini, founder of Excalibur Brother, a Men’s gift brand, how he manages his supply chain from different parts of China to ship and sell to the US on Amazon.com. Plus, learn more about the Singapore export and import requirements, and how to avoid custom delays.
- Date: 23 Mar (Thurs), 3 – 6PM
- Location: Amazon Singapore Office (address will be sent to confirmed attendees)
- Why Attend?
- Learn how you can effectively manage your supply chain while sourcing from different suppliers in China and shipping to the Amazon US Fulfillment Center
- Learn tips to avoid customs delays & SG export requirements
- Learn more about the upcoming CN sourcing trip to Canton Fair and how you can be a part of it!
*Slots are limited to the first 100 sign-ups. Each sign up is for 1 attendee.
- ☕Registration & Refreshments
- 📦Seller Case Study: Supply Chain Management Tips from Mike Michelini, founder of Global From Asia on how he sources from different parts of CN and manages his supply chain effectively on Amazon.com
- 🚢Customs Brokerage 101 & Tips to Avoid Customs Delays by UPS
- 💬Networking & Refreshments: Network with other Amazon sellers over Tea Break!
From Amazon Global Selling SEA:
Post Event Summary
23 March 2023
Amazon Singapore Office
Know more about the GFAVIP Community:
Want to be a GFAVIP Member? Know More and Apply Here
The GFAVIP Community is a group of "Make It Happen" business leaders. The community consists of hundreds of cross border business leaders from around the globe. GFAVIP members are able to access premium benefits such as special member’s only calls, masterminds, live video podcast access, online educational materials, and networking events.